The idea of using the law of attraction to increase height is appealing yet controversial.
While some people insist it is possible, most experts agree that height is primarily determined by genetics and natural growth processes that happen during childhood and adolescence.
However, the principles of the law of attraction may still provide an empowering framework for approaching height in a healthy way.
What is the Law of Attraction?
The law of attraction is the belief that our thoughts and emotions shape our reality.
It suggests that by changing our thought patterns and energy, we can attract situations, experiences, and physical outcomes that align with our desires.
In essence, if you think positively about a goal, take aligned actions, and eliminate self-doubt – you can manifest that goal into your life.
Is It Possible to Increase Height With the Law of Attraction?
While personal accounts of manifesting height exist, most scientific evidence indicates that substantial height changes in adulthood are highly unlikely.
Here’s why increasing height through the law of attraction alone is challenging:
- Growth Plates: After puberty, the growth plates in your bones close and fused bones can no longer be lengthened. This happens around ages 18-25 for both men and women.
- Hormones: HGH (human growth hormone) is needed to stimulate growth. But HGH levels decline significantly after adolescence, making it harder to grow taller.
- Genetics: Studies show that 60-80% of your height is determined by genetic factors. If your parents are shorter, your potential height range is limited.
So once the growth plates fuse and hormone levels drop, the window for significant vertical growth closes for most people.
While extreme manifestations that defy science are rare, the law of attraction is not a miracle cure for increasing height.
How to Apply Law of Attraction Principles to Height
Rather than focusing solely on becoming taller, apply the law of attraction to build confidence and self-love around your height:
- Write Affirmations: Write daily affirmations focused on self-acceptance like “I love and accept myself at my current height”.
- Visualize Confidently: Visualize yourself feeling confident and self-assured at social events, interviews, dates, etc.
- Eliminate Comparison: Stop comparing yourself to others and measuring your worth by height.
- Take Aligned Action: Do regular exercises like yoga that support good posture and body alignment. This makes you appear taller.
- Pursue Growth in Other Areas: Instead of obsessing over height alone, focus on personal growth pursuits like skills, hobbies, and passions.
The key is self-acceptance. The law of attraction emphasizes that we attract what we embody. By embracing self-love at your current height, you will project confidence that can positively impact other aspects of your life.
Additional Strategies to Support Height Goals
If you still wish to maximize your height potential, these strategies may help:
- Eat a nutrient-rich diet with calcium, vitamin D and protein for bone health.
- Get adequate sleep since growth hormones are released during deep sleep.
- Do regular stretches and exercises to lengthen the spine and improve posture.
- Consider elevator shoes for a subtle height boost in professional settings.
- Seek counseling if height is impacting mental health and self-esteem.
However, be wary of extreme measures like limb-lengthening surgery which can be risky and involve extensive recovery time.
Key Takeaways on Using Law of Attraction for Height
- Significant height increase in adulthood is difficult due to genetic limits and fused growth plates.
- While extreme height manifestation is improbable, using law of attraction for self-love and confidence around height is empowering.
- Let go of comparisons and social conditioning around height. Nurture acceptance of your body.
- Maximize your wellbeing by focusing on nutrition, sleep, posture, and inner growth – not just height.
Overall, view your height from a holistic lens. Channel the law of attraction to boost self-esteem, not obsess over inches. Your self-worth and fulfillment in life are not determined by your height.